Thursday, January 14, 2010

recording acoustic guitar

So now i have to figure this out, how to record my lame encore steel guitar and not make it sound like a lame encore steel guitar. I'm thinking take the LDC I have over my shoulder like my ear? As I quite like the sound. I have a really nice pickup courtesy of Mr P Chandler, as well. Hmmm, it's probably awful, but I love that box, it was an 18th birthday present from my brother. My niece, who was 18 herself last year, came in from the car before my brother and asked me "do you like your guitar?", somewhat spoiling the surprise. Never mind though, one can hardly hold 2 year olds responsible for such things (although secretly i did!). Probably no posts this weekend as I'm going on the first family holiday I have had since I was about 11, strangely I am now the dad. Centreparcs, are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment